Pines Party Journal
On the weekend of July 26th, Fire Island Pines will be transformed into a magical ISLAND OF LOST BOYS for Pines Party 2019, our 21st annual event. Pines Party is both a celebration of the Pines and the broader LGBTQ community, as well as a major source of funds for our beneficiaries - The Pines Foundation and Stonewall Community Foundation.
We invite you to help us raise funds and celebrate our community by placing an ad in the 2019 Pines Party Community Journal. Last year’s 20th anniversary journal was a huge success, with 100+ advertisers and editorial that included a not-to-missed retrospective of Pines Parties past. With the 2019 Journal, we are looking to build on this success. In addition to highlighting the sponsors, donors and volunteers who make Pines Party possible, our 2019 Journal will include:
- a return of the popular Dogs of the Pines feature, now renamed Pets of the Pines to accommodate all varieties of our furry friends
- a commemorative look back at Beach ’79, a defining event in Fire Island Pines and LGBTQ nightlife history, as well as an inspiration for our event.
The printed version of the 2019 Journal will be distributed to more than 1,000 homes and businesses in the Pines and Cherry Grove, while the digital version will be distributed online to our 6,500 person mailing list, promoted through social media and available on our website (pinesparty.com). Our popular pull-out Directory of Supporters will also be back in 2019, a handy listing of supporting businesses that will be included with all printed journals, and distributed to FIPPOA members at the fall and spring membership meetings.
Be part of Pines Party 2019 and support our community’s only major fundraising event by placing an ad in the 2019 Pines Party Community Journal. Early bird pricing is available for ads committed on or before June 15th.
- Full page - $750 (8.5" w x 11" h) / $700 Early Bird (paid by June 15th)
- Half Page - $450 (8.5" w x 5.5" h) / $425 Early Bird
- Quarter Page - $325 (4.25" w x 5.5" h) / $300 Early Bird
- Premium placement full page ad - $1,450 / $1,375 Early Bird
Discounted Rates for Charitable Organizations
- Full Page - $475
- Half Page - $300
- Quarter Page - $225
Optional Design Fee - $100 / $25-$50 for modification to 2018 ads
(Completed insertion orders should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 28, 2019.)
- Payments may also be made by check payable to “THE PINES FOUNDATION”, and may be sent to:
The Pines Foundation, P.O. Box 5305, Fire Island Pines, NY 11782
- Advertising artwork must be submitted separately and should be emailed to Scott Mahia at email@example.com no later than June 28, 2019. ISLAND OF LOST BOYS THEMED ADS ARE ENCOURAGED.
- All artwork must be in digital form. Acceptable formats are: PDF, TIFF or flattened PSD files, CMYK color, 300 dpi resolution. Allow .25” for full-bleed ads. Low resolution artwork will not be accepted.
- Please contact Scott Mahia at at firstname.lastname@example.org with any design related questions; other inquiries should be directed to Frank Liberto at email@example.com.